ve built a rivalry in recent years that will add intensity to the matchup. And regardless of who wins, they could end up meeting again in the knockout stage. For us, its Canada versus the U.S., not Connor versus Eichel, said Groulx. Those are two guys among 44 players who will play against each other. I cant answer for him, but I think a lot of media have been talking about Eichel and McDavid, so I think theyre used to it. But Connor is a team player and he thinks more about us winning than him versus Eichel. Canada (3-0-0 for nine points) has outscored its opponents 16-1 so far, while the U.S. (2-0-1 for eight points) has an 11-1 edge. The Americans lost a point by going to overtime and a shootout in its tournament opening 2-1 win over Finland. Where Canada has an edge is on the power play, which has scored on five of 10 chances. The Americans have one goal in 13 opportunities. Neither team has conceded a power-play goal. Groulx made a surprise move in announcing that Eric Comrie will get the start in goal. Zach Fucale, a Montreal native, star