See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hello I'm oldjc also a newbie

I get the impression this forum is brand new. I just tried the "Zero Reply Threads" link and I get "connection to sql02-be:9313 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

root

Original Poster

Device(s)
    Samsung Chromebook
    Thanks for the heads up. This has been fixed.

--jeremy

SYLVANIA SMART BOOK WOW :^O This is "THE FOREST FOR THE TREES" ? Where to start ? OK, I'll say there are MILLIONS of the little "SMARTBOOKS" out here that are useless ! I've played with one for a few years and wondered why a genius programmer hasn't come up with an
    OS to replace "WINDOWS CE 6" ? I just installed OPERA MOBILE 10 as a browser and it works much better the IE. Recently installed " CHROMIXUM OS" on an old Toshiba Laptop and liked it much better then "GOOGLE CLOUD". Wouldn't it be great if some one found a way to turn these little SMARTBOOKS into a tiny version of a "CLOUD BOOK ? SO--- This is my post, sorry if it's in the wrong place ??? and not sure how to tell if it as been seen or replied to ? Thanks for the time, jschery :^)

Hi All. I'm new to chrome. I bought an Asus c201 about 3 months ago to try out for my field personnel. With about 10 hours battery life, and under $200, I couldn't resist. I hated it for the first 4 hours. Once I started acting like an end user, I fell in love with it. It does pretty much 95% of what I really need to do online and when ver. 53.xx releases for the C201, it will run most Android apps! Needless to say, I kept it for myself and ordered a bunch for the office. Anyway, I've bored you enough. I've had great success with Linux support on LinuxQuestions (& AndroidQuestions) over the past several years. I figured I should follow up with ChromeOS too!

Hello

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! everybody

Device(s)
    SvetikNorRE

- . .

- . , , - ?

Device(s)
    SvetikNorRE

, . . Pm, .

, , . , ?

Device(s)