Thread: chrome crashes

chrome crashes

this has been going on for a month now i keep getting aw snap or hes dead jim or the never ending loading circle this is what i have done so far

installed reinstalled chkdsk/f/r/x sfc/scannow memtest 20 passes taken out video card checked my system from top to bottom no problems found

ran malware bytes Kaspersky windows defender turned them off uninstalled all extensions followed all the help tips down loaded fresh copy's

from source page installed them updated all the drivers been to all of theses
    aboutlugins
    chrome://flags

chrome://net-internals/#dns
    chrome://extensions

chrome://flags/#enhanced-bookmarks-experiment

chrome://crashes/ i have done this netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ip reset reset.log ipconfig /flushdns

and i cant figure it out it works for about an hour or two then its a never ending crash the only thing that seams to work is

f8 debug mode then it works for a while any help would be great and sorry if i posted in the wrong place thanks in advance

This forum is for ChromeOS, which is not the same as the chrome browser. You appear to be running chrome browser on Windows, and since I haven't used Windows for years, I can't help you. The place to ask this is the Google help forums. Google search will find them for you.