Chromium OS on eee pc seashell

Hi,

I've got an Asus eee pc 1101HA Seashell and I'd like to install chromium os on it.

I downloaded the latest chromium os vanilla build from Hexxeh but the install fails, during the install process dots just keep appearing and nothing happens. To clarify I see something like this:
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    And it keeps going for a few minutes until I lose my patience and just decide to reboot.
    I used UNetbootin to create the bootable usb drive and I changed the bios settings to be able to boot it.

I've read somewhere that the vanilla builds were not necessarily stable and not suitable for every device. Could someone post a link to a stable version of chromium os compatible with my netbook? Or if this vanilla build is supposed to work on my netbook, would someone know how to fix this?

I'm new to linux by the way so if the answer is too technical I won't get it...

When I last played with Hexxah's builds (years ago). I would run into problems with one version working and the next,... nada... It's very hardware dependent (I was using an EEE PC 702 8GB model,... 1st gen. EEE PC). With specific hardware, it might be possible to get it to boot with some bootloader (grub2?!) commands...

Point of my post is that I essentially gave up and just installed Xubuntu on it with the latest Chrome installed direct from Google...

Device(s)
    Acer C710
    Use arnold the bat builds of chromium os instead of hexxah. I am not allowed to post urls yet.