See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Any Chromebooks with numberpad on keyboard?

Hello everyone.

Are there any Chromebooks with a numberpad on keyboard included? I want to buy a Chromebook soon but have not been able to find any that have a numberpad included on the keyboard. If anyone can give any info or point me in the right direction it would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks!

Scott

root

Device(s)
    Samsung Chromebook
    I haven't come across one, but it should be possible to add an external USB numberpad without issue.

--jeremy

External USB numberpad

I used an external USB numberpad with a laptop. I didn't like it. I strongly prefer a built-in numberpad.
    (It seems that Chromebook manufacturers are all competing on price rather than features.)
    As soon as I see a Chromebook with a built-in numberpad I plan to order one and, after testing, switch my whole office to them.

1 members found this post helpful.

Sorry, the largest unit is the HP Chromebook 14 which is too small for the numeric key pad.

Cool accessories

Most laptops in general do not have any numbered keypads. Invest in a quality keyboard, mouse, and monitor if you're doing heavy work. Chromebooks have HDMI out which means they work great with newer monitors. I also recommend going to Best buy and getting the Ethernet to USB adapter. It's freaking wickedly fast with a Chromebook.

Or just get a Chromebox instead and be happy.

Original Poster
    I know that it has been 2+ years since I have responded to this thread that I started. I am sorry. Thank you all for your responses. Any new Chromebooks that have come out since then that might have a number pad?