LinuxQuestions.org
Welcome to the most active Linux Forum on the web.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > LinuxQuestions.org > LQ Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password
LQ Suggestions & Feedback Do you have a suggestion for this site or an idea that will make the site better? This forum is for you.
PLEASE READ THIS FORUM - Information and status updates will also be posted here.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2000, 12:41 AM   #1
makai
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: 0
Unhappy

No one is replying to my post, which bites. I'll just wait a little bit more and see if I can get any responces. Besides that I am enjoying the site and I think you guys did a good job!

The Newbie,
Makai

Old 10-29-2000, 10:50 AM   #2
CragStar

Distribution: Ubuntu

Rep: Reputation: 47
Just look at the number of members! There is no way enough people to get quick replys, just Jeremy to reply consistenly. The searchVB forum has about 10000 signed up members. The more people we get to join, the better it is going to be in the future.

Old 10-29-2000, 01:18 PM   #3
makai
LQ Newbie

Original Poster
yeah I know

I would help out but I don't know enough about linux. Yes, well I'm learning none the less.

Old 10-29-2000, 08:36 PM   #4
jeremy
root

Distribution: Debian, Red Hat, Slackware, Fedora, Ubuntu

Rep: Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080Reputation: 4080
You hit the nail on the head CragStar. Although we have a few newer members that have been extremely helpful we will definitely benefit from a larger member base.
You may have noticed that I have been a little slower to answer as of late. I just started a new job and have been extremely busy. Things should hopefully settle down soon but in the mean time I encourage ALL members to give a helping hand when possible. Also, if you know someone who is interested in Linux tell them about LinuxQuestions.

Old 10-29-2000, 10:31 PM   #5
makai
LQ Newbie

Original Poster
Smile will do

I will let any one know who is interested. I am waiting for the 2.4 kernal to come out in the distrobutions before I change my main sistem from Windows to Linux. I guess that's just about it, thanks for the feed back on my post.

Makai